Tuesday 7 July 2015

My special visitor....

My special visitor last night was Sandy @ Shiralee Stitches.........And the funny thing is she got to me from Coober Pedy before her Lucy Boston BOM that she posted out when passing thru.... It was in the mail today when I got home..............Sandy would not have posted it if she knew she was coming to visit me........ But at that point she hasn't worked out her track home.....OMG I was so excited to have Sandy and crew stay for the night.... It was brief but lovely..... 
She even did a blog post....... And she will be posting again soon..... 
I got to see the new BOM that she is running... 
Gorgeous.........missed snapping a pic.........
No pic of us together as I promised Sandy I would not post the one with her still in her pj's.....
Catch you late........ 
Chookyblue.......

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that was awesome. What a lovely visit,think I heard you laughing from my place,lol.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lucky you .... Bet you had the best time 💗💗💗

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You have an interesting post before mine xxx

Susan said...

What a great surprise.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

What a lovely surprise...bet you had the best time!

Flickenstichlerin said...

What a great experience, lucky you.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Maria said...

Sew nice to have Sandy as your special visitor... LOL yep Australia Post is very slow.....

Khris78 said...

It's sounds like a nice flying visit :))

Melody said...

How fabulous

Jeanette said...

How exciting. Hugs,xx

Lyn said...

That sounds like a lot of fun..especially with the nibbles and glasses prepared in your previous post..

Christine M said...

It's always nice to have special visitors.

Susie said...

Wow! How wonderful. I haven't received her post yet in my feed. I'm sure it will come soon

Simone Harding said...

How wonderful. So nice to have friends drop in.

Jan said...

What a lovely visit, Chooky. Sandy is such a sweetie - I really enjoyed her company on our table at GDITC.

Jan said...

Ooh - A Christian hacker!

Thimbleanna said...

Oooooh, I'll bet you had a good time! Yay!!!

Susan said...

bet you had a fun time!

Wendy said...

so glad you had a great time! beautiful new block for your bom.

Dawnie said...

Oh that is "sew" exciting. I hope ot was a surprise that she dropped in! And that your new block arrived, just loving this quilt wishing i had time to stitch it too

Narelle said...

Haha ... that's the mail for you :) Lovely to have visitors.

Jenny said...

Glad Sandy finally got there to visit