Wednesday 22 July 2015

More retreat............

One of my favourite pics of the weekend........
still can't get over the snow.............I was like a kid in the candy store............so excited..........
Barb, Jenny @ Bird on the Border, me and Miss Jules........
dinner Sat night............thanks Maree and Ainsley.......
Ainsleys progress.........
My biggest partner in crime all things quilty.............
On Sat night Jenny and Lea @ Fairy Floss Stitches had their Nature's Journey SAL centres out...........brights and softly muted..........so different........both beautiful.........
I sewed with my Nan's old Waltons Celestial machine.........she does a beautiful 1/4 inch..........just give a push to start if the needle is completely up............lol........
Barb was still smiling when we told her she finished her first quilt so quickly she had to hand quilt it.................and hand quilt she did............she did so well with her first ever quilt.............
action stations................
More to come..............
.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

20 comments:

Jenny said...

Nice memories.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

More great photos ....xx

Khris78 said...

Looks like an awesome weekend chookster !!!! Snow was beautiful here too :)))

Janice said...

It sounds like you had so much fun and even achieved a lot. Looking forward to seeing more.

sunny said...

So much fun!

gracie said...

Wonderful smiles, again, I could feel the joy....

KimM said...

What a happy looking group. Looks like fun, fun, fun!!!
xxx

Maria said...

Love your photo in the snow too !
WOW lots of great projects worked on at retreat.

Wendy said...

All those happy smiles! Great projects being worked on as well.

Sue SA said...

How exciting to see snow! Love the lone star hanging in the background!

Love Bears All Things said...

I loved the glimpse of Nature's Journey....
Mama Bear

KERYN B said...

Lot's of happy faces there..how beautiful was the snow.

Michelle said...

Wow snow!! Looks like a great weekend!

Daisy Jayne said...

Friends...food...fabric...fun ....wow looks like a great weekend

Susan said...

What a great weekend......and snow too!

Michelle Ridgway said...

You all look like you are having such fun...great pics x

Yvonne W said...

What a fun time together. Love the snow photo. I would have been sooooo excited to see the snow too.

Cheryl said...

What fun you girls have and so amazing to have snow

Dawn said...

Just love seeing all the different ideas people bring on their weekend away...plenty of inspiration for my next project...thanks for sharing your fun weekend away xxxx

Libster said...

I was just doing a little catch up with your posts.... I have a walton celeste machine too!!! my mum gave it to me for my 11th birthday, its been a great machine, bit noisy hehehe. I cant bear to part with it..