Monday 18 October 2010

Paper bag swap received.............

Friends in an online group had a paper bag swap..........I sent my goodies to Kerri..........look what she made me.........a thread keeper for beside my machine. I only have one and sometimes Fairy Girl borrows it. Now we can share both of them.........
Woops just realised the little pincushion that moves is sitting over some stitching.............Kerri did this beautiful stitchery for me too..........
and the bottom part..........
The fabrics have extra special meaning as Maree Farmyard Crafts sent me the fat 1/4's in an swap and I was saving them for something special for me so the perfect use..............
Kerri has done a wonderful job and I have a wonderful reminder of both my great blogger friends beside my machine..........
Catch you later..............
Chookyblue

16 comments:

trash said...

That is rather lovely. Lucky you.

CREATIVE DISORGANIZATION said...

That is very pretty and sweet.

Highland Monkey's said...

That's a cute little bag for putting your bits in.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Very cute Chooky, you were very lucky...

Sheryl said...

Such a handy gift, nice fabric too...

Tess said...

It was a great swap...you much be happy with what Kerri made for you.

Lynda said...

Lovely present Donna - gorgeous blue fabrics

Teresa said...

This is lovely Chooky.. what a great idea!

Anonymous said...

ooooo very nice and the fabric is such a pretty blue, lucky you, it's going to be hard to share

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous job, Kerri!! I love love love those fabrics and bought some for myself.. maybe I need to make something special with it too! It's great to receive something handmade and it's even better when there's special meaning in it too. :)

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Hope you liked it and special delivery too. So good to see you again.

Sharon (Stitches on Mars) said...

They are lovely gifts...its such a nice reminder of good friends :)
Hugs, Sharon

Linda said...

What a handy little gift to have next to your machine...are bloggy friends great!

Yvette said...

That is one of the nicest thread keepers I have seen.

Carrie P. said...

that is so cute. I have not ever seen one with the embroidery on the top part but it is a great idea.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Lucky you...very nice...