Thursday 6 March 2008

Leanne's BIG bag..........

This bag is from Leanne's House Romancing the Roadtrip book. She calls it Anna's backyard bag but I am calling it Leanne's BIG bag - if you want a big bag this is it............perfect.........I am not finished with that book yet I have plans to make more out of it.............and I get to meet Leanne soon..........yippee..........

This bag has shoulder and hand length handles...................

I used some of the materials I got on sale last week....................hard decision which one to put on the outside but I think it could nearly be reversable................Fairy Girl thinks it is hers and she wants the inside on the outside........lol

Thanks for all the comments on my "deep" post...........................I am not alone in my feelings and I really appreciated the comments I received...........i have had several emails back and forwards from most of the comments............

Also if you have any ideas on my post on the butterflies (back 2) head back and help me out with some suggestions............

Til next time................take care..........

7 comments:

chq said...

I almost started this greeting with "hello elf Donna", in my mind there will always be a little (elf) associated with you! Just stopping by to say hello, and see if all is well in your world. Love the bag, and the new banner.

Take care!

Cherri

dutchcomfort said...

Wonderful bag Elf Donna! Yes, like Cherri I always think of you as an elf! That bag is on my list... (why not, I have a never-ending list you know..) I have the book. Love it. It’s filled with inspiration.

Leanne said...

Great bag Donna I have seen Leanne's bag before and yes it is big perhaps Fairy girl could go inside the bag.

Kim said...

Where do I find the instructions for this bag? I'm gonna turn one of my Rosie the Riveter panels into one of these! After I sent Bren a panel set, I ordered up two more just because I missed my Rosie girl so much, LOL, who knew?

Anonymous said...

Hope you get lots of use out of your new bag! PLEEEEASE bring it for show and tell when we meet (not long to go!). I really am very excited about coming to meet all the lovely ladies there!

Teodo said...

very nice.........is THE RIGHT BAG for a woman and a quilter.
ciao ciao

DAWNIE said...

Oh yeah - bag is awesome. I really love how big it is.